No one imagines that treatment at a hospital can make their health condition worse. But it can happen. Mistakes and carelessness by healthcare providers can inflict devastating physical, emotional, and financial harm to an unsuspecting patient.
If you recently sustained injuries or a poor health outcome due to a preventable incident at Trident Medical Center in Charleston, you may recover significant financial damages.
Hughey Law Firm’s hospital negligence attorneys want to help you explore your options. We represent individuals who have suffered harm in Charleston-area hospitals. Contact our Trident Medical Center abuse and neglect lawyers to learn about how we can help you obtain compensation for your losses.
Trident Medical Center Guide
- Trident Medical Center Claims We Can Handle
- Potential Compensation for Negligence at Trident Medical Center
- What We Can Do for Victims of Hospital Negligence
- Contact a Trident Medical Center Negligence Lawyer at Hughey Law Firm Today
Our Hospital Negligence Team
Hughey Law Firm is a respected South Carolina personal injury law firm. Our lawyers fight day-in, day-out to secure compensation for victims of other people’s wrongdoing. We’ve secured millions for our clients through favorable settlements, court rulings, and jury verdicts.
Our team regularly represents victims of hospital negligence — preventable errors and carelessness at hospitals that harm patients. We believe no one should leave a hospital in worse shape than they entered because of a healthcare professional’s mistake or poor judgment. And we have the skill, resources, and know-how to secure compensation from the area’s largest hospitals and healthcare providers when that occurs.
What Potential Compensation are You Entitled to for Negligence at Trident Medical Center?
If you suffered harm due to negligence at Trident Medical Center, South Carolina law may entitle you to significant compensation. Hospitals, like any other business or institution, must answer for the consequences of their careless or reckless conduct.
For example, you may have the right to claim payment for your:
- Medical expenses in treating injuries, illnesses, or health problems caused or made worse by hospital negligence
- Other costs resulting from having suffered adverse health outcomes due to negligence at a hospital
- Past and future loss of income and job benefits due to your health condition keeping you out of work
- Pain and discomfort from your health condition or medical treatments
- Emotional distress from suffering harm through hospital negligence
- Diminished quality and enjoyment of life.
The amount of damages you could claim may depend on the severity of the harm you suffered and the degree of negligence of the medical provider. At Hughey Law Firm, we review the details of every client’s case to identify all categories of damages they’ve sustained so that any action we take for them seeks the maximum compensation possible.
What We Can Do for Victims of Hospital Negligence
Hughey Law Firm handles every step in obtaining compensation for harm caused by hospital negligence. We draw from years of experience and a wealth of knowledge to protect our client’s rights and advocate for their interests. Every client receives individualized attention from our team, and we tailor our services to fit the unique needs of every case we handle.
Depending on our client’s circumstances, we can:
- Investigate to determine whether an adverse health outcome at Trident Medical Center reflects an incident of hospital negligence;
- Evaluate the harm our client has suffered to determine the damages recoverable;
- Analyze insurance coverage to establish whether and for how much it covers our client’s losses;
- Handle all interactions with insurance companies on our client’s behalf;
- Answer our client’s questions and advise them about their rights and options for seeking compensation;
- Take all steps required under South Carolina statutes to lay the groundwork for a legal action involving hospital negligence;
- Prepare and pursue lawsuits and insurance claims seeking monetary damages from healthcare providers and any other liable party;
- Negotiate with insurance companies and hospital defense lawyers to secure a fair settlement of our client’s claim whenever possible;
- Take our client’s hospital negligence claim to Charleston County Court and argue it to a judge and jury at trial.
- Ensure our client receives the money owed to them under a settlement, judgment, or jury award.
We offer a free consultation to patients of Trident Medical Center who believe they may have suffered harm due to negligence. You’ll never have to pay us for that meeting, even if you decide not to pursue legal action.
Contact a Trident Medical Center Negligence Lawyer at Hughey Law Firm Today
Residents of Charleston and its environs seek treatment at Trident Medical Center, trusting in the competence of its staff and the quality of the care they can deliver. But an act of negligence by a medical professional could mean a visit to Trident does a patient more harm than good.
If you or someone you love recently had a poor health outcome at Trident Medical Center, and you suspect a mistake or negligent incident caused it, you may have a claim for significant damages. The Charleston hospital negligence attorneys at Hughey Law Firm can help you explore your rights and options. Contact us today at (843) 881-8644 for your free consultation.
“Hughey Law Firm is dedicated to getting the best possible results for their clients. They go above and beyond when it comes to client service. If you are in need a law firm for a case involving a serious injury or fatality, these are the people you should call. I cannot say enough positive things about them.”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!
Charleston Office – Hughey Law Firm LLC
171 Church St #330
Charleston, SC 29401
Phone: (843) 203-6689