- South Carolina Brain Injury Lawyers
- South Carolina Burn Injury Lawyers
- South Carolina Bus Accident Lawyers
- South Carolina Car Accident Lawyers
- South Carolina Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
- Child Injuries
- South Carolina Dog Bite Lawyers
- South Carolina Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- South Carolina Hospital Fall Attorney
- South Carolina Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Residents at any Savannah Hall assisted living facility in South Carolina deserve dignity, basic care, and assistance from their caregivers. Unfortunately, residents and their loved ones have reported complaints against Savannah Hall facilities, including Savannah Place, Savannah Grace, and The Palms of Mount Pleasant.
If your loved one has suffered abuse or neglect in either of these facilities, Hughey Law Firm will seek a financial recovery for their losses. We can seek money for medical bills, relocation costs, pain and suffering, and other damages your loved one has suffered. Reach out to a Savannah Hall assisted living facility in South Carolina attorney for more information.
The following are only some results our firm has obtained against nursing homes and assisted living facilities:
- $1,375,000 recovery for a resident allowed to wander from the premises and suffered fatal injuries
- $1,000,000 for untreated pressure sores
- $875,000 for severe injuries from a wheelchair accident
- f$750,000 for injuries from physical assault and allowing a resident to fatally choke
Table of Contents
- Recoverable Damages for Victims of Abuse and Neglect in Savannah Hall Facilities
- If You Have Questions About Abuse or Neglect, Hughey Law Firm Will Help You Get Answers
- Why Choose Hughey Law Firm to Seek Justice for Your Loved One in South Carolina?
- Services We Provide Clients Who Sue Savannah Hall Facilities
Recoverable Damages for Victims of Abuse and Neglect in Savannah Hall Facilities
Each case of elder abuse or neglect is unique, so we evaluate each client’s damages on a case-by-case basis. Having handled many elder mistreatment cases throughout South Carolina, we have seen some of the common damages that victims of abuse and neglect suffer.
Your loved one’s recoverable damages may include:
- Medical expenses, which can occur when a nursing home resident develops bedsores, suffers a fall, or experiences other medical complications caused by neglect or abuse.
- Pain and suffering, including emotional and psychological distress, physical pain, lost quality of life, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), lost sleep, depression, anxiety, and similar conditions.
- Relocation costs, as your loved one will likely not want to remain in a Savannah Hall facility where they suffered mistreatment or harm.
- Reimbursement for any stolen funds, as financial exploitation is one type of mistreatment we see among nursing home residents.
We will complete an in-depth accounting of your loved one’s damages. Each victim experiences different forms of mistreatment and suffers different losses. Our team will consult doctors, mental health professionals, and any other party who can help us diagnose your loved one’s damages.
If You Have Questions About Abuse or Neglect, Hughey Law Firm Will Help You Get Answers
Our attorneys know to spot possible signs of abuse and neglect, and we can help you evaluate any symptoms of mistreatment that you’ve witnessed in your loved one.
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) notes that potential signs of elder mistreatment include:
- Unexplained or recurring physical injuries
- Peculiar behavioral changes
- Signs of emotional and psychological distress
- Suspect behavior by caregivers
- Social or interpersonal withdrawal by your loved one
- Broken personal items
- Abnormal sleeping patterns
These are just some of the many signs that a loved one is receiving substandard care and may even suffer abuse. A nursing home abuse and neglect attorney from Hughey Law Firm will investigate these red flags, seeking definitive answers about potential elder mistreatment.
Why Choose Hughey Law Firm to Seek Justice for Your Loved One in South Carolina?
The attorneys at Hughey Law Firm deliver personalized legal representation that our clients appreciate. We only take on cases that we can give our undivided attention to, as we intend to win every case we accept.
As a client of Hughey Law Firm, you should expect:
- A relentless fight for justice: If a Savannah Hall facility puts your loved one’s health at risk, the owners of that facility must be accountable for their negligence. We will seek the financial recovery your loved one deserves, and we will not be intimidated by intimidation or other tactics employed by the nursing home’s attorneys.
- Compassionate representation: Realizing that your loved one has suffered mistreatment can be shocking. We have seen many cases where clients trusted a nursing home, only to have their trust violated. You need solutions, and we will provide capable and compassionate legal services to get justice for you and your loved one.
- Attention to detail and to your case: Your case will be a priority, and we mind every detail when handling elder mistreatment cases. We will complete every step of your case with the professionalism and tenacity that Hughey Law Firm is known for.
- Clear, consistent communication: We believe communication is foundational to good legal representation. Our team is available around the clock, and we will update you whenever circumstances in your case change.
We know that we are not the only choice of personal injury lawyer in South Carolina. When clients choose us to represent their elderly loved ones, we do not take the responsibility lightly. Hughey Law Firm will fight tirelessly for your loved one’s financial recovery.
Services We Provide Clients Who Sue Savannah Hall Facilities
Our attorneys and paralegals will complete every aspect of your lawsuit, including:
- Investigating the specific details of your loved one’s abuse or neglect (or both)
- Gathering any evidence that reveals abuse or neglect
- Documenting your loved one’s damages, which we may day with medical bills, medical records, photographs of injuries, expert testimony, invoices, and other relevant documentation
- Calculating the cost of your loved one’s damages
- Negotiating a settlement
- Completing any necessary trial
- Leading case-related communications
- Completing case-related paperwork
We can never be completely certain what a lawsuit will require of us, as each case is different. However, we are completely prepared to handle whatever challenges your case throws our way and to fight for every dollar your loved one deserves.
There Is No Out-of-Pocket Cost to Hire Hughey Law Firm
We work for contingency fees. You pay no upfront fees, and Hughey Law Firm covers all case-related expenses. If we get a verdict or settlement for your loved one, our team will get a percentage (and you will know exactly what that percentage is before we begin your case).
You will pay us nothing if we do not get compensation for your loved one.
“Thank you Hughey Law Firm! It was a pleasure to work with you on my case! From the beginning, every contact I had with your firm was professional, kind, helpful, and painless! I always felt kept in the loop, and important to you as a client. If you are looking for a personal injury attorney with integrity, I would highly recommend Hughey Law Firm!”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!
Call Hughey Law Firm Today for a Free Consultation
Our team is ready for your call and to start your case against a Savannah Hall facility that allowed your loved one to suffer. Contact Hughey Law Firm today at (843) 881-8644 for your free consultation.
Do not wait to call, as we may have a brief window for filing your case. If this statute of limitations expires, you may not be eligible to seek compensation for your loved one’s losses.