Did your loved one experience neglect, abuse, or other types of mistreatment while living at Pinewood Place in Goose Creek? A Pinewood Place nursing home injury lawyer from Hughey Law Firm can work to hold the facility accountable for endangering and failing to protect your loved one.
Our attorneys have secured more than $210 million in verdicts and settlements for clients, including elderly victims of mistreatment. Negligent facilities like Pinewood Place must pay for their failures, and Hughey Law Firm is more than qualified to lead your case.
Pinewood Place Nursing Home Abuse Guide
- Why Should a Victim of Mistreatment at Pinewood Place Hire an Attorney from Hughey Law Firm?
- Recoverable Damages for Nursing Home Injuries
- The Hughey Law Firm Will Lead Your Case Against Pinewood Place from Start to Finish—Here’s How
- Call Hughey Law Firm Today for Your Free Consultation—You Pay No Fee Unless We Win
Why Should a Victim of Mistreatment at Pinewood Place Hire an Attorney from Hughey Law Firm?
The Hughey Law Firm takes on many elder mistreatment cases for a reason. Few populations in our society are more vulnerable than the elderly. This makes it all the more egregious when parties tasked with caring for our elders—including facilities like Pinewood Place—expose their residents to danger.
When you hire a nursing home abuse lawyer from Hughey Law Firm, you get:
- The complete financial support of a high-powered law firm: Though our firm offers the personal feel of an office led by three attorneys, we also offer all the resources your case will require. We will hire experts and take any other necessary steps to present the strongest case possible—no matter the cost.
- Attorneys who stand up for elderly clients: Your loved one suffered harm because those in positions of power failed to stand up for their best interests. We want to rectify those failures by advocating for your loved one. Our attorneys relentlessly seek justice, demanding that liable parties (including Pinewood Place) compensate our clients for their damages.
- A proven, accomplished legal team with many case results on its resume: We plan to win when we accept a case against Pinewood Place or any other defendant. Our attorneys have a reason for confidence, as our case results include many multi-million-dollar settlements and judgments, including against Pinewood Place.
- A compassionate firm that will put your interests first: Our attorneys understand that elder mistreatment takes a toll on everyone affected. We’ll show you respect and compassion while prioritizing your case. We also won’t charge you anything unless we recover compensation for you—a no win, no fee deal.
Hughey Law Firm has deep roots in South Carolina. Of course, we want to get the financial recovery you deserve. This will allow you to move forward with your life, knowing that justice was done. We also want to hold Pinewood Place responsible so that others may avoid the mistreatment you or your loved one experienced.
We aim for a safer South Carolina, and it shows in the ferocity with which we will lead your case.
Recoverable Damages for Nursing Home Injuries
There are many adverse consequences of abuse and neglect, including physical injuries and psychological trauma. Before we can demand fair compensation for your damages, we must determine what those damages are.
Your nursing home injury lawyer from Hughey Law Firm will seek compensation for:
Pain and Suffering Caused by Mistreatment
- Fearfulness of others
- Trust problems
- Other types of psychological and emotional trauma
Pain and suffering can diminish a person’s quality of life. Especially because elderly individuals face a higher risk of health problems, pain and suffering can even manifest as physical ailments. The attorneys at Hughey Law Firm will rely on experts to diagnose your loved one’s pain and suffering and calculate its monetary cost.
The Cost of Relocation
Many of our clients must move from the facility where they suffered mistreatment. If your loved one has moved or plans to move from Pinewood Place, we’ll seek compensation to cover all moving expenses.
No victim of mistreatment should have to pay the cost of diagnosing or treating their injuries.
Your lawyer from Hughey Law Firm will seek compensation to cover:
- Diagnostic imaging
- Emergency care
- Any other medical services related to abuse or neglect
Injuries from mistreatment can spiral into other health issues. Our attorneys will establish a link between the initial mistreatment and all resulting health complications.
Treatment of Psychological and Emotional Trauma
If your loved one chooses to receive treatment for psychological or emotional trauma, we’ll include the cost of treatment in their case against Pinewood Place. From counseling to medications and other treatments, an abuse victim should have cost-free access to all the required treatment.
Any Other Economic or Non-Economic Damages Caused by Mistreatment
If your loved one has experienced economic or non-economic damages not listed above, Hughey Law Firm will seek fair compensation for them.
The Hughey Law Firm Will Lead Your Case Against Pinewood Place from Start to Finish—Here’s How
Success in elder mistreatment cases requires hard work, commitment, and relevant experience. The attorneys at Hughey Law Firm have worked hard, committed to clients, and accumulated years of relevant experience that positions us to lead your case successfully.
Our firm will manage every detail of your case, including:
- Securing evidence that proves Pinewood Place’s negligence: We will seek witness testimony, expert testimony, video footage, incident reports, and any other evidence that Pinewood Place failed your loved one.
- Documenting the victim’s damages: We will get invoices, medical records, and other documentation showing the nature of your loved one’s damages.
- Calculating your loved one’s case value: Every elderly mistreatment case has a value. We’ll determine how much your loved one’s damages have cost them and how much those damages will continue to cost going forward.
- Leading settlement negotiations: Our attorneys have gone head-to-head with many negligent nursing homes and assisted living facilities and won. We’ll do the same for your case against Pinewood Place.
Our attorneys approach every case as if it will result in a trial. This way, we won’t miss a beat if we need to take your case against Pinewood Place to court.
Call Hughey Law Firm Today for Your Free Consultation—You Pay No Fee Unless We Win
Our attorneys have written legal decisions and dedicated much of our practice to helping elderly clients. Getting justice for elder mistreatment is our passion and our mission, so let a nursing home lawyer from Hughey Law Firm fight for you against Pinewood Place or another facility.
“Thank you Hughey Law Firm! It was a pleasure to work with you on my case! From the beginning, every contact I had with your firm was professional, kind, helpful, and painless! I always felt kept in the loop, and important to you as a client. If you are looking for a personal injury attorney with integrity, I would highly recommend Hughey Law Firm!”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!